Officially renaming Halloween “Parent Judgement Day”
So your kid doesn’t say “thank you?” Or is still trick-or-treating at eighteen? Or immediately complains about the candy while still standing on my front porch?
Maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your parenting choices.
And while I congratulate you and your friends for doing the trick-or-treating supervisory duties with beers in hand, maybe pay attention BEFORE your kid invites himself inside.
(But seriously, 1 in 5 kids didn’t even say thank you. And at least seven kids came inside the house without asking. Including one dad. Which was creepy.)
(Oh my god I am so old.)
30 Notes/ Hide
- hilker likes this
- bullshits reblogged this from sheasylvia and added:
- okinaminute likes this
- youknowyoulovemexoxojennifer likes this
- reallykatie likes this
- hershapeinthedoorway likes this
- readysetblog likes this
- okinaminute reblogged this from sheasylvia and added:
- okgoamy likes this
- coskay likes this
- markomni said: To quote the Fresh Prince, “Parents just don’t understand.”
- tallgirltales likes this
- stlsecret likes this
- jhollawanders said: ha! welcome to the ‘hood. My favorite is the parents that have a bag for themselves but say it’s for their kid that’s home sick. Mmhhmm, right.
- aimee-b-loved likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- elizs said: coming inside the house, what?!?!
- elizs likes this
- lifeslittlethings likes this
- sierrabarter likes this
- krizzikinz said: I had that same problem last year! Barely any thank you’s and NO parents reprimanded their kids for not doing so
- thebeeandthebud likes this
- haygirlhay likes this
- mattpayton likes this
- thisiserinsworld likes this
- redinchicago likes this
- persiantortilla likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- sheasylvia posted this