- Things have been busy, both at work and in my personal life, hence my lack of blogging. But honestly? Being busy and happy > being on the internet all the time.
- Currently obsessed with: the Vichy anti-aging cream that came in this month’s special Birchbox, sparkling wine (or wine soda as Brian and I call it), Up All Night, whipping up homemade salad dressing and making gigantic salads for lunch, the prospect of spring, takeout sushi from Jun’s in Prairie Village and Costco. I really love Costco.
- Our landlord wants to put our house on the market. We had first dibs to buy, but have decided not to. We love the house, but it’s not the right place for us for the long haul. So we’re back to house hunting, this time for a permanent casa. It’s scary and awesome and I’ve actually decided that some parts of the suburbs are ok. Velour tracksuits, SUVs and chardonnay, here I come.
- I am beyond excited for the new show GCB.
- My Oscars best dressed list: Gwyneth, Michelle Williams, Nina Garcia, Emma Stone, Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, and Giuliana Rancic.